Request a Place
Thank you for your interest in attending the Alternative Accountancy Strategic IT Conference 2019, a complimentary, invitation-only event for qualified attendees in mid-tier accountancy practices.
For confirmed attendees, the complimentary conference pass includes entry to all sessions and networking functions, attendance at the conference dinner with entertainment, overnight accommodation at the conference hotel and full onsite catering.
Complimentary places will be made available to delegates in corporate legal teams and departments with the following roles :
- IT Directors and Managers
- Managing Partners/CEO/Managing Directors, CIO
- Finance Directors
- Innovation Directors/Managers
- Head of Information/Systems
- Business Strategy Manager/Directors
Complimentary places will be made available at the discretion of the organisers. Complimentary places will not be confirmed for solutions suppliers or advisors to this sector.
If you qualify for a place, we will confirm it within 72 hours.
Before requesting your place, please take a minute to read the following and please be aware that in requesting a place at you accept our conditions as set out below:
- You confirm that you are qualified to attend. Please do not apply via this route if you are a solutions supplier or an advisor to this sector.
- Requesting a complimentary place signifies your firm intention to attend the event. Please take time to think about your future schedule and requirements before requesting a complimentary place at this event.
- You confirm that, if you are unable to attend for any reason, you will send an alternate delegate in your place – i.e. a suitable, pre-selected, colleague.
- You will provide the full details of your alternate delegate when requesting a place. Providing the details of an alternate delegate at this stage enables us to continue to offer conference passes to relevant delegates on a complimentary basis.
- Any information shared with Alternative Events will not be sold to any third parties and the data relating to your alternate delegate will only be used in the event of your cancellation or to provide information about other relevant Alternative Events.
- Your request for a place is subject to review and approval by the event organisers. You will receive notification of your acceptance within 72 hours. Please do not book flights or extra accommodation before you have received your acceptance.
- By sending a request to attend you are consenting to receive communications from Alternative Events
- Your attendance at the event is complimentary and completely subsidized by the organisers and our sponsors. We make a substantial financial investment in providing this event, at no charge, to the delegates.
- Your complimentary place at the event includes:
- The full conference programme, with breaks and lunch, Tuesday 19 March 2019
- Dinner, entertainment and an overnight stay at the designated conference hotel on Tuesday 19 March 2019
- The full conference programme, with breaks and lunch, on Wednesday 20 March 2019
- There are no sales pitches. All content at the event is provided by technology and innovation leaders in professional services and by relevant experts.
- We won’t ask you to agree to formal meetings or “speed dating” with the event sponsors.
- We will not charge you for non-attendance, or for attending only part of the programme.
We look forward to seeing you at the event in March.