Keynote Panel: Vendor technology development and thought leadership
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 am
Date: Day 2 | Wednesday 20 March 2019
Theatre: Main Conference Room
We’ll bring together senior product development leaders from key technology vendors to ask what concepts their development teams are working on and what they think the future holds for the sector.
Topics addressed will also include:
– Practices struggle to extract data from unconnected systems. How can vendors work together to help practices connect disparate accountancy systems?
– what can vendors do to help practices get full functionality out of their systems?
– how close are vendors to offering truly cloud-based services? To software-as-a-service?
– what are vendors doing to mitigate the risks of software-as-a-service?
– how are vendors working towards MTD – in the absence of clear guidance from HMRC?
– do vendors have any appetite for opening up their platforms to smaller developers through APIs?